Blog post 9

 I will start out by saying I am not a fan of distance learning. I am the type of person that is very sociable and hands-on so staring at a computer all day is not fun. I am the type of person that needs a schedule every day and to leave the house and be around people. I feel that distance learning makes people less motivated. When I am a teacher, I will try to make the class more interactive and fun so students actually want to come to class and participate.

Open Educational Resources are resources online that anyone can use to teach, learn, and even research. OER has no cost and does not require permission from anyone to access it. Examples of these are open textbooks, online tutorials, streaming videos, etc. The link below includes videos, descriptions, and breakdowns of a US history book.

OER US History Book

I really enjoyed doing the 2 PowerPoint assignments. Making presentations has always been fun and came easy to me. I did not know that I could make interactive activities through PowerPoint so that was very interesting to figure out. I also did not know how to add sound to PowerPoint until these assignments.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5

Blog Post 3