Blog post 6

    I have never used Diigo up until this semester. I'm not quite sure of what my opinion of Diigo is yet but I am trying to mess around with it more and get a better understanding. I really enjoy the fact that I can bookmark an article for my group. I am still confused as to how to annotate articles through Diigo and create highlights and sticky notes though.

    I have also never blogged before until this class. I was not too thrilled about blogging at first but now that I know how to do it, I kind of actually enjoy writing blogs every week. I like blogging because it is not formal and not everything has to be completely perfect. I also like that we get to give our own opinions through blogs.

    I feel that if I were a teacher, I would use youtube a lot in my classroom. I think youtube has a lot more to offer than most people realize. There are tutorials, explanations, reviews, and much more. I decided to choose youtube because one of my professors actually used youtube yesterday to help us better understand a topic and it really helped me. I brought it up to some peers and they all agreed with me that his showing us the minute-long video clip greatly impacted the way we looked at the subject.


Here is a link to the Youtube homepage: https://www.youtube.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 9

Blog post 5

Blog Post 3