Blog post 8

 I learned a lot from this assignment including hyperlinks and formatting. I really enjoyed this assignment because it is more interactive. I find things like this fun and get excited to do these assignments. I’m not sure what my future career will be yet but I know for a lot of jobs, you need to be able to do things like this and just being able to organize and format in general will help me in my career.

Link to Website  

 I like Diigo because you not only work on things alone, but with your peers also. I feel that no matter what you do in life, you must be able to communicate with people and diigo helps people communicate better. Diigo helps you find articles and share them with people you may work with or just the public. It all depends on what you are using it for. 

 

Teachers have to deal with technology a lot more than most think. They are tasked with making assignments and creating websites and quizzes and such things, so they must have the appropriate technology to do so. I have found this article that includes three things in the classroom that involve technology but is still relevant to today’s society and tells us how these things are also clean J 


Link to ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 9

Blog post 5

Blog Post 3