Blog post 7

     I have visited a few class pages and noticed that they are all pretty similar. Most of them will include a calendar for the class, meet the teacher page, teacher contact info, and more. The specific class page I chose was Mrs. Moody's Home Page. This is because she also included parent links, practice problems, and even a link for STEM fair ideas. If I was a student or even a parent, I think I would find this homepage helpful.

https://teachers.stjohns.k12.fl.us/moody-s/


    I envision myself using Nearpod. I have not used this before but from reading reviews and descriptions, it sounds like it would come in handy. You can make lesson plans, presentations, assessments, and more while tracking students' progress. I think it is very important to keep track of students' progress because you must know how they are doing in order to help them.

    This was my first time working on a wiki platform and like everything, there were pros and cons to it. I liked that we were able to interact with other students but got our own individual grades. Although working with others is an advantage, it is also a disadvantage. I say this because my group had a bit of an issue getting together before the last minute. I personally just like to get things done ahead of time and not everyone is like that. I could use this for my students like my professor did. I would make an entire assignment using it. I found this assignment overall more fun than the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 9

Blog post 5

Blog Post 3