Blog Post 3

 When someone has a copyright for their work, they have the right to use it or distribute it to whomever they please, and if someone uses it, they must give credit to the original owner. Fair use is a set of guidelines that allows users to copy materials for non-profit educational purposes. Fair use depends on how the work is used, how much of it is used, and how its use affects its value. As a teacher, I would have my students cite all the work they use and educate the students more on the laws and consequences of not abiding by the rules.

One of the technology implementation issues that stood out to me was lack of funding. This is because I believe you do not need money to get an education. I feel that part of a teacher's job is to be creative and come up with new ways of teaching the students. Decreased Productivity was another one that stood out to me because again, creativity comes in. If students are bored and not doing work or learning anything, maybe the teacher should come up with ways of making the material more fun. Maybe they could try making the students engage in more hands-on activities. 

The Newsletter Design assignment was super fun for me and I learned a lot! I figured out how to create a banner, shade sections, create columns, and more. Through this assignment, I learned about what font sizes and types, and colors look best. If I would do anything different with my Newsletter, I think I would choose different colors. I feel like the colors that I have pop too much. These new skills will help me so much in any future career I go into. I feel that everyone should know these basic skills of how to create things on word or other word processing applications.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 9

Blog post 5